This position requires
- Preparing and presenting lessons that facilitate students’ cognitive, social, and emotional development.
- Ensuring that you have sufficient classroom supplies at all times.
- Creating a learning environment that is safe and nurturing.
- Supervising children during lessons, meal time, and on the playground.
- Assisting students to resolve conflict with others.
- Monitoring and notifying caregivers of students’ progress.
- Notifying the Department Head and caregivers of accidents or other noteworthy incidents that occur while students are under your supervision.
- Attending meetings with staff and caregivers, as required.
- Accompanying students on field trips, as needed.