St. George’s Independent School seeks a passionate, entrepreneurial, and hard-working individual who is energized by work with families to serve as Receptionist, beginning immediately. As an Episcopal school, St. George’s welcomes and respects all religious, racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. Our community recognizes and values the dignity of each person. We affirm differences as sources of strength that create a culture of transformative diversity, building upon shared experiences that deepen our humanity and enhance the intellectual, social, spiritual and moral development of all students. We believe that valuing diversity and inclusion is sacred and living this value transforms our institution, our people and the greater community.
Duration: Annual Letter of Agreement
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
The successful candidate will possess skills and experience that would include the ability to:
• create a welcoming environment at the Welcome Desk of the campus by greeting visitors and directing them to the appropriate personnel
• answer telephone calls and maintain voicemail system
• maintain our security and visitor sign-in system
• manage the distribution and collection of forms and materials
• process and monitor our student attendance system
• maintain our substitute teaching system and roster
• maintain field trip information
• perform general record keeping and clerical duties
• manage offerings for our Extended Day and Enrichment program and manage enrollments for our Summer program
• assist with other events as needed and other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements: Regularly sit, turn, bend, reach, walk, talk, hear, and interact with campus visitors as well as others who telephone. Must have the ability to understand and present materials and communicate with constituents and co-workers in a harmonious manner.
Candidates will embrace the school’s mission and educational philosophy; candidates must be willing to work in a team environment and be positive, inspirational, and family-centered.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Angie Simpson, Director of Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1880 Wolf River Blvd., Collierville, TN 38017.