St. George’s Independent School seeks a passionate, entrepreneurial, and hard-working individual who is energized by work with families to serve as the Assistant Coordinator of Summer Programs, beginning June, 2021.
As an Episcopal School, St. George’s welcomes and respects all religious, racial, ethnic and socioeconomic backgrounds. We affirm differences as sources of strength that create a culture of transformative diversity, building upon shared experiences that deepen our humanity and enhance the intellectual, social, spiritual and moral development of all students. We believe that valuing diversity and inclusion is sacred and living this value transforms our institution, our people, and the greater community.
Duration: Letter of Agreement
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
The successful candidate will possess skills and experience that would include the ability to:
• build, manage, and lead the Summer Programs on our Collierville campus with our Director of Summer Programs that provides engaging and enriching experiences for children in the summer;
• recruit, hire, and manage a counseling staff with an eye to the quality of the student experience as well as optimal financial efficiency;
• communicate in partnership with students, families, teachers, and employees in a clear, supportive, timely, and caring way;
• manage the financial elements of both programs in a clear, organized, and timely way with the goals of value for families and healthy financial sustainability for the school;
• other duties as assigned by the Director of Summer Programs.
Physical Requirements: Regularly sit, turn, bend, reach, walk, talk, hear, and to interact with campus visitors as well as others who telephone. Must have the ability to understand and present materials and communicate with constituents and co-workers in a harmonious manner.
Candidates will embrace the school’s mission and educational philosophy; candidates must be willing to work in a team environment, be positive, inspirational, and family-centered.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Angie Simpson, Director of Human Resources, at email@example.com or 1880 Wolf River Blvd., Collierville, TN 38017.