Executive Administrator/Principal Job Description:
The Principal will provide leadership and administration which will motivate instructional and support personnel to strive for superior performance so as to provide the best possible opportunities for student growth and development, both educationally and personally.
- Creates a positive and inviting work environment.
- Solve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Responds to staff leave requests and forward to Payroll in a timely fashion.
- Principal leave requests must be submitted and approved by the Executive Director.
- Reports directly to the Executive Director.
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director
- Every employee is expected to recruit at least 1 student for 2020/2021
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty. This is including, but not limited to the above functions. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.