We are seeking a qualified individual for Teacher to work in an adolescent residential treatment facility with a low patient teacher ratio. The successful candidate will create an educational environment that is conducive to learning and needs of the students.
Why work for us?
MRC is located in Memphis’ Midtown neighborhood with three facilities. As a company operating for 50 years and employing over 70 employees, we provide a work culture that is invested in its employees.
- 25% of our employees have over ten years of employment with MRC
- 41% of our employees were promoted to their current position from within the company
- Bachelors in Education
- Valid certified TN Teacher License
- Previous experience in education
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Plans curriculum and prepares lessons and other instructional materials to meet individual needs of students
- Motivates students and provides consistent reinforcement of learning skills
- Assess the accomplishments of students on an established timetable
- Participate in training and in-service activities
- Maintains accurate, complete and correct records as required
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Matched 401K
- Accrued Time Off and Sick Leave
About Memphis Recovery Centers, Inc.
Memphis Recovery Centers, Inc. provides substance abuse treatment to adults and adolescents throughout the Mid-South.