Pathways in Education is a Non-Profit public charter school that works alongside their students to design individualized learning plans. We work to effectively meet their unique academic, social-emotional, and scheduling needs through a blended teaching model. We utilize one-on-one instruction and tutoring, independent study, online learning, small group classes, cultural immersion, and hands-on activities.
This is a full time, year-round position serving high school students, grades 9-12. We offer a collaborative, creative community with competitive pay and excellent benefits. Come be a part of our dynamic team and make a difference in the lives of our students!
The primary responsibility of the teacher is to provide instruction and other related services to their students.
- Instruct students in multiple subjects, using various teaching methods, audiovisual aids, and other materials.
- Prepare an outline for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines and state and school requirements Communicate with parents regarding individual student progress and conduct.
- Keep attendance records and maintain student files and transcripts.
- Meet with students and parents to discuss student progress and challenges.
- BA or BS Degree
- Active TN Teaching Credential
- Credential in High School Subjects
Perks and Benefits:
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- 403B Plan with Employer Matching
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off Per Year