Role: Guest Educator; Full-time or Part-Time
Who is Enriched Schools?
Enriched Schools is an educational talent hub that connects great people to great schools. We are on a mission to eliminate loss of student learning due to teacher absence, and we do so by tapping into the power of community. We are looking for individuals of various backgrounds who desire to work with kids, are passionate about growth in the Memphis area, and seeking an opportunity to give back.
Are the positions full-time or part-time?
Our guest educators are able to set their own schedule each week, in addition, they are matched to roles that fit their interests and skill-set. With the growing demand from our schools, there is a high chance to work each day. The amount of work varies based upon guest educators’ preferences.
What are the qualifications?
- Associates Degree; Bachelors Degree preferred (any discipline)
- Teaching or youth experience, urban school setting preferred
- Belief that all children deserve a quality education and can achieve at the highest levels.
- We are not “substitutes”. We are GUESTS in our schools!
- Genuine Leaders
- Urgent, Timely, and Flexible
- Engaged Professionals
- Thoughtful Teachers