Gestalt Community School Art Teachers design weekly lessons plans, develop standards-based assessments, analyze assessment data, and create intervention plans to meet our scholars’ needs. In addition, GCS Art teachers integrate technology effectively in the classrooms, and implement project-based learning.
- Creating lesson plans
- Teaching scholars a common core based curriculum
- Integrating technology into lessons and plans
- Motivating scholars towards achievement
- Meeting with parents regarding performance and conduct
- Developing scholar improvement plans
- Working with special educators in a co-teaching model for students with IEP plans
- Work planning with school and network teams
- Attending weekly required professional development training
- Participate in network art showcases
- Create and review student assessments
Art Teachers report to the school Principal.