PURPOSE AND SCOPE: Responsible for directing the efficient and effective operation of Federal Program coordinating and developing grant proposals maintaining compliance with Federal requirements.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: This position description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, knowledge or abilities associated with this classification, but are intended to accurately reflect the primary job elements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Work collaboratively with the COO and management representatives in FCS Federal Programs to achieve a system-wide result. Formulate local targets, goals, and activities that support the broader goals and objectives of the organization.
- Execute the responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards. Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- Assist in the development of a departmental budget; present, and defend program budget requirements as it applies to Federal Programs; oversee and submit program expenditures and prepares financial forms and reports;
- Direct the preparation and maintenance of a variety of narrative and statistical reports, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administrations or related field
- Three (3) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education, training, or experience is required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, with the ability to swiftly and accurately understand complex data and perform analysis
- Skill in developing data-supported solutions and using fact-based logic; ability to translate complex analysis in easy-to-understand manner and present to a broad audience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to build high-performing teams through both recruitment and selection and professional development
- Ability to tackle the operational challenges of the district in a complex, changing political and educational environment
- Ability to manage daily administrative tasks without losing sight of long-term goals and planning
Please send your resume and cover letter to: