Extended Day and Summer Programs
St. George’s Independent School seeks a passionate, entrepreneurial, and hard-working individual who is energized by work with families to serve in the role of Extended Day and Summer Programs, beginning July 2020. St. George’s Independent School welcomes applications from persons of any race, color, creed, nationality, or ethnic origin.
Duration: Annual Letter of Agreement
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree required
The successful candidate will possess skills and experience that would include the ability to:
• lead, build, and manage Extended Day and Summer Programs on our Germantown campus that provides engaging and enriching experiences for children after school and in the summer;
• build a slate of after-school Enrichment Class and Summer Program offerings with teachers and vendors that underscore the value of a St. George’s education, engages children’s curiosity, and builds their skills;
• recruit, hire, and manage the Extended Day and Summer Programming staff with an eye to the quality of the student experience as well as optimal financial efficiency;
• communicate in partnership with students, families, teachers, and employees in a clear, supportive, timely, and caring way;
• learn and utilize school database software to organize rosters, manage enrollment, and organize camps
• manage the financial elements of both programs in a clear, organized, and timely way with the goals of value for families and healthy financial sustainability for the school;
• promote and market the programs in collaboration with several departments at various events and through a variety of methods, including some evenings and weekends;
• other duties as assigned by the Germantown Campus Director.
Regularly sit, turn, bend, reach, walk, talk, hear, and to interact with campus visitors as well as others who telephone. Must have the ability to understand and present materials and communicate with constituents and co-workers in a harmonious manner.
Candidates will embrace the school’s mission and educational philosophy; candidates must be willing to work in a team environment, be positive, inspirational, and family-centered.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Tracy Forbes, Executive Assistant to the Campus Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at St. George’s Independent School 8250 Poplar Avenue Germantown, TN 38138.