Enriched is seeking a highly effective recruitment coordinator to identify, screen and select the highest quality educators in Memphis.
This work will focus on the following:
Recruitment: create city-wide strategy, successfully manage and execute all efforts, in person and online, to recruit the highest caliber, mission aligned candidates to join the Enriched Memphis community as part time or flexible guest educators or highly qualified full-time teacher candidates.
Screening and Selection: conduct and lead educator vetting across Memphis, including but not limited to application review, phone screening, demo lesson, on-boarding and ongoing observation.
Community Building: create city-wide strategy, successfully manage and execute efforts for guest educator support, appreciation and community building.
The job qualifications are as follow:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 2 years of teaching/education experience
- Strong local network in education community across Tennessee
- Demonstrated success launching and leading new initiatives, whether within existing organizations or creating new programs/ventures
- Demonstrated success recruiting and screening for top talent and managing communities that are united and compelled towards a shared vision
- Deep familiarity with and commitment to the local education community and robust network of relationships across diverse range of stakeholders in the region
- Relentlessly hard-worker