Enriched Schools connects great people to great schools. We’re a national movement of educators on a mission to eliminate loss of student learning due to teacher absence, and we do so by tapping into the power of community.
As a Regional Coordinator on our team, you will:
– Identify local and national talent pipelines to find and attract qualified, mission-aligned individuals to serve as part- or full time educators
– Build relationships with colleges, community organizations and educational institutions nationwide and follow up to mobilize graduates to become part- or full time educators on an ongoing basis
– Leverage personal and professional networks to inspire mission-aligned community talent to become guest educators
– Step up and take on additional responsibilities as needed to find and hire more quality candidates to join the Enriched movement
– Conduct site visits to school partners to deepen relationships, support guest educators and gather input on areas for growth
– Create and lead grassroots recruitment initiatives and community meet ups to expand pool of talent and increase engagement with current guest educators