Craigmont Middle School
Supports an organization or department by performing secretarial and clerical services for school locations. Assist management with administrative tasks such as tracking and compiling information of interest.
- Provides general clerical and secretarial support for programs and project.
- Prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position.
- Prepare basic correspondence, order supplies and cover telephones for school location.
- Identifies issues or problems and seek assistance from higher level personnel or management.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of reports, records, correspondence, and files related to assigned service, activities, and operations; provides for appropriate research and compiles reports, as needed.
- Provides secretarial and clerical support, performing such duties as scheduling meetings and appointments, compiling data for reports, making travel and accommodations arrangements for staff.
- Composes, prepares, types, copies, files, processes, mails and/or transmits various routine documents, which may include forms, correspondence, memos, presentation materials, reports and other documents.
- Maintains efficient record-keeping systems.
- May provide technical and clerical assistance in the preparation of assigned budgets; may monitor expenditures, process invoices, process payroll, reconcile accounts, and prepare related financial records and reports.
- Answers the telephone; provides accurate information to callers and/or forwards calls to appropriate personnel; takes messages as needed; greets and assists office visitors.
- Receives and responds to basic inquiries, routine requests for assistance and concerns from other District departments, schools, agencies, organizations, professionals and the public.
- May perform specialized duties particular to assigned department.
- Attends staff, committee and District meetings as required.
- Attends training, meetings, seminars and/or workshops to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or directed.
Requires a High School diploma or GED, and 2+ years experience in a relevant area for a total
education/experience of 2 years.
Degree Equivalency Formula:
Bachelor’s Degree= 4 years plus required years of experience.
Master’s Degree= 2 years plus required years of experience. Where Master’s degrees are
required, years for Bachelor’s Degrees must be included.