The Collegiate School of Memphis is an independent, private Christian middle and high school in the heart of Memphis., TN Our mission is to prepare young ladies and gentlemen for college success within a highly structured, nurturing, Christian environment. During the 2021-2022 school year, Collegiate will serve over 360 students in grades 6-12.
Faculty members at Collegiate work under the direction of the Principal and guidance of the Dean of Professional Development, Curriculum, and Instruction or the STEM Department Chair. Teachers must desire to provide a rigorous college-preparatory education and be dedicated to leading scholars emotionally, socially, and spiritually while upholding global methods, systems, and strategies that support outstanding instruction. As a data-driven school, Collegiate requires great attention to detail and deadlines as we glean accurate data that informs our instruction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Education and/or experience in desired subject area
- Teaching experience or teacher preparation program
- Strong interest in high-performing urban Christian education
- Competitive teacher salaries
- Highly competitive benefits package
- 10-month contract term (August-May)
- 176 school days per year + up to 10 in-service days per year
- General school day hours of 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Faculty meetings, special events, and other activities as assigned