• Assisting Pre-K teacher with class instruction and all other duties such as:
- Supervision of students in the classroom, restrooms, cafeteria, recess, etc.
- Working with small groups of students to reinforce lesson concepts
- Providing one-on-one instruction to students
- Grading student work o Preparing lessons and materials
- Taking attendance
- Any other duties assigned by the Pre-K Teacher or Pre-K Lead
● Prior experience in early childhood education
● Must have a CDA, degree in early childhood, or be actively enrolled in early childhood coursework
● Willingness to be a team player and at times take on duties above and beyond those listed
● Organized and detail oriented
● Belief that there is not a more urgent task than to provide an outstanding education to students from low-income, urban backgrounds
● An unwavering conviction that all students can behave and achieve at high levels
● Commitment to do whatever it takes to prepare all students for college success
● Ability to work well in a team of high performers
Capstone Education Group
● Capstone Education Group leads three neighborhood charter schools: Cornerstone Prep Denver Campus (prek5), Cornerstone Prep Lester Campus (prek-5) and Lester Prep (6-8).
● Capstone Education Group’s Vision: CEG equips all students with the Wisdom and Knowledge necessary to succeed in college and to become leaders in their community.
● Visit www.capstoneeducationgroup.org for more information on Capstone Education Group and the schools.