• Positively monitor students during mealtimes while ensuring that the cafeteria rules and procedures are followed always (behavior problems will be referred to behavior team, teacher, or principal according to guidelines established by the individual school site). This includes circulating throughout the cafeteria to ensure supervision of all students and to assist students when necessary.
• Communicate with students and school staff in a positive and professional manner utilizing appropriate customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Assist cleaning staff with the upkeep of the cafeteria.
• Encourage students to use good table manners and other expected behaviors.
• Participate in training sessions, meetings, and scheduled cleaning days as requested.
• Performs such other tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the principal or assigned designee.