Essential Functions: (including, but not limited to)
– Plan and lead development of character education programs, including scheduling, training, and special events for scholars and parents.
– Manage leadership and training in classroom management issues, supporting teachers with discipline inside and outside the classroom.
– Work with the Leadership Team to develop a clear professional development schedule- ensuring teacher proficiency on culture expectations.
– Developing and sustaining a positive school culture that reflects character education.
– Provide informal feedback to teachers through the observations and coaching.
– Make recommendations to the Principal to improve overall school culture.
For more information, please go to: https://smrtr.io/4yWtm